VACANT POSITION: CASUAL SALES ASSISTANT
TUFF-AS WORKWEAR & SAFETY:
Located in BEGA NSW, Tuff-As Workwear and Safety is one of the largest retails store specialising in Workwear and Embroidery, Personal Protective Gear and Site Safety Equipment on the Far South Coast. With a strong online presence and a rapidly evolving client base, we have an exciting opportunity available for a Casual Sales Assistant to join our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a customer service-oriented employee to assist in the daily operations at our busy store. With a minimum of 21 hours per week, the successful applicants’ duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Providing assistance to customers in-store, online and via email.
- Undertaking point of sale processes
- Assisting in stock related activities such as unpacking, merchandising and stock takes.
ARE YOU OUR PERFECT FIT?
To be selected as the successful candidate, we require you to have the following:
- Reliable and positive work ethic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A willingness to learn new products
- Ability to undertake additional hours when necessary
To be considered for this role, please forward a copy of your resume outlining why you are the most suitable candidate for this position to email@example.com For further information on this role, please contact Alyce Snell on 0423 411 213.
Closing Date: 30 September 2020