The Tuff-As Safety Consultants have extensive experience in Workplace Health and Safety, Environmental Safety and Engineering. Making them the perfect team to provide you with tailored, practical and effective safety systems that meet the needs of your business, regardless of your industry.
We believe in creating simple safety systems that are not only compliant with WHS legislation but also improve your company performance and most importantly, they can be used by all workers within your business…safety does not have to be complicated!
Our specalised team can provide professional advice and guidance on developing, implementing and maintaining a variety of services including (but not limited to):
- Work health and safety management systems
- System auditing
- Incident investigations
- Risk assessments
- Risk Control plans
- Safety management plans
- Safety inspections and audits
- Supplier and contractor compliance audits
- Workers compensation and return to work management
- Plant risk assessment
- Emergency management plans and assessments
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Manual handling assessments
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Hazardous Chemical systems
- Workplace Inductions
- Chain of responsibility guidance
If you have any questions or would like to find out more information about our services, please contact our lead consultant Alyce, via email@example.com
Our Workplace Health and Safety Solutions Keep You Safe All Day Long
Our Tuff-As tip on workplace health and safety is that it should be comprehensive enough to keep your staff safe yet simple enough for them to adhere to it. Regardless of how effective work health and safety management systems are, if it is too complex to follow for your staff, they’ll disregard it. Our WHS consulting professionals know that these systems should protect staff and not limit productivity.
Problems Tuff-As Addresses
Protecting your staff is the responsibility of any business’s management. Investing in comprehensive health and safety management on your worksite and getting effective systems in place through professional analysis, is beneficial in numerous ways:
- The foremost concern of any WHS consulting session is to do an analysis of places and situations which might lead to injuries on the job or in the worst case, death. Our consulting professionals will do a comprehensive risk assessment of your site and operations to identify these concerning points. We will then also present effective safety management plans to combat these risks.
- When any incident did occur while your staff were on the job, we are there for you to take control of incidents investigations, to compile a thorough report and to suggest changes to avoid future accidents.
- Once we structured a comprehensive health and safety plan for your business, we can proceed with workplace inductions. The success of any WHS management plan depends on the level of co-operation. Hence, we value in-depth training to uphold these systems and transparency concerning why specific measures are in place.
You can trust us with your entire safety management, from the initial safety analysis to training and incident reports. Our consulting service can take the stress of WHS off your shoulders.
Related Services We Provide to Job Safety Analysis
Your safety is our commitment. We will guide safety management structures on your premises and offer a full range of solutions to comply with the system.
- Our extensive range of safety workwear includes the most trusted names in the industry. Quality wear which will protect you and your staff at all times on the job is the core of our business.
- Safety wear has several requirements depending on different situations. We can supply to all these needs from reliable casual wear which incorporate the needed safety features, to hi-visibility garments.
- From head to toe, we can keep you safe and branded. We offer high-quality digital printing of logos and branding. Our embroidery service also delivers according to exceptional standards in the industry.
Fun Facts About Tuff-As
We have been operating from one location ever since we started in 2009, yet we supply to anywhere in Australia. Hard work has no gender tagged to it therefore we provide a complete range of safety gear fit for all body types. Contact us and let’s explore your safety concerns, bring you solutions and treat you right, the Tuff-As way.