Save Money and Still Complete Your Work Wardrobe with FXD Pants
FXD pantscontinue to grow in popularity among tradies in many sectors, from builders to plumbers and electricians and beyond. With the company's motto, "function by design," they set a clear goal for themselves, then exceeded it by creating a line of workwear that feels good, stands up to the tough conditions of trade work, and looks fantastic, too.
At Tuff-As, we've taken our brick-and-mortar store online with the mission of providing cost-effective clothing that helps our customers rapidly develop their professional appearance. With everything from FXD to CAT dynamic pant options, getting dressed for work is about to become much simpler for you.
The Importance of FXD Workwear Pants
Why not grab any old pair of pants off the shelf and head out to the job site without a second thought? It's surprisingly easy to overlook the importance of a good pair of work pants until you start to encounter problems with a pair that isn't a good fit for you, both literally and metaphorically. What makes an option such as FXD-brand pants a better solution?
- They provide excellent comfort with the durability that you need on the job. Whereas other materials might rip or tear in the challenging conditions tradies face, FXD pants stand up to the toughest conditions. Reinforced pockets with a dual-layer inner lining ensure that whatever you're carrying stays safe and dry, even when the going gets tough.
- FXD pants easily endure multiple trips through the washing machine without degrading the quality or the feel of the fabric. Continue enjoying the same quality for years, avoiding the need to spend money on replacements.
- The right pants must have the appropriate features. FXD makes pants with reinforced knees with knee pad pockets, for example, for those who spend a significant amount of time working close to the ground.
What Sets Tuff-As Apart Regarding Workwear Overalls?
Understanding the need for rugged pants that offer good value and comfort without compromising on appearance, is an important step. However, you'll still need to find a good place to shop for those pants — and that's where Tuff-As comes into the picture. After more than 10 years in the business, we now offer our full range of quality brand-name clothing online. Here's how we stand out in doing so:
- Our prices. With a focus on creating value for tradies, we've worked hard to source genuine products, such as pairs of the CAT diesel short, at the right price so we may share the savings with you.
- Our customisation capabilities. We're happy to embroider your logo directly onto the overalls, or to use digital transfer printing to customise other clothing to reflect your brand.
- Our customer service. When you need assistance picking the right products and sizes, we're here to help.
Related Products We Provide Besides FXD Cargo Shorts
Although the right pants are important for looking good and keeping your legs protected on the job, there's much more to consider when outfitting your wardrobe. At Tuff-As, we've gathered everything you'll need in one convenient place. With a wide range of additional products to supplement your existing workwear collection, getting ready for the next job has never been so easy. Our other products and services include:
- Work boots. Protect your feet with ruggedly durable boots that easily tackle challenging terrain.
- Hi-visibility clothing. Stay safe and work smart on the job site by ensuring everyone can clearly see where you are, even in low light conditions.
- Casual wear and hats. Move freely and enjoy comfort in more relaxed situations on and off the job while still representing your brand.
At Tuff-As, your comfort and capabilities are our top concerns. By sourcing excellent clothing options from leading brands such as FXD, CAT, Bisley shorts, and more, then offering them at competitive prices, we hope to enable our tradie partners to do more with less. Why sacrifice comfort or quality? You don't have to choose one or the other. With top-shelf customer service, you can always count on quick answers to all your questions, from sizing to availability and more. Visit our FAQ for some fast facts, or contact us today with any questions you may have.
One-Stop Construction Work Wear Shop
When people hear terms such as PPE and construction workwear, they tend to imagine heavy, unsightly, uncomfortable garments made to be tough and protective for workers that work on filthy, dusty sites full of potential hazards.
At Tuff-As, we are changing perceptions and bringing the work apparel industry into the mainstream with attractive and tasteful garments that are tough, protective, resistant to dirt, dust, moisture and wear and tear, and most importantly comfortable enough to be worn every day.
What sets Tuff-As apart regarding Tradesman Clothing?
Together with our top local and international manufacturing partners, we are redefining the work wear, safety apparel and PPE industry. Now you can be comfortable, warm – or cool when you need to be – and safe in top quality brand name work clothes that look as good as they feel, and that protects you better than ever before.
- We stock a wide array of safety apparel, including industry-specific clothing. Whatever you need regardless of what industry you happen to be in, we have the perfect fit for you. From water-, fire-, chemical- and oil resistant clothing, to extra durable clothing for outdoor use, to overalls, and high visibility gear, we have you covered from head to toe.
- We stock all the major brands, including FXD Work Wear, King Gee Work Wear, CAT boots, Yakka, Syzmik, Ritemate and many others. Whatever your application, be it for the construction site, the bush, the factory, or the office, our extensive range of work clothing covers it, so you can have everything you need under one roof.
- We treat you right. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest levels of customer service, carrying the most extensive ranges and sizes, and being the most competitive in terms of price. Don’t take our word for it. Put our excellent customer service and our competitive prices to the test – you will never go anywhere else again.
What You Can Expect from Tuff-As Regarding Work Wear
Good news: we cater for the ladies. Our extensive ranges of work apparel, safety clothing and safety accessories for women is unmatched, enabling you to get whatever work or safety clothing you need without any hassles.
- We are a top stockist of ladies’ workwear in Australia with a comprehensive array of specialty brands. We stock a wide range of sizes, and whatever we don’t have in stock at the moment, we can order for you. If you are looking for women’s work clothing, then look no further.
- Are you unable to get to our outlet? Maybe you live in a different part of Australia, and it’s just too far to travel–no problem at all. Our convenient website lets you browse without any hurry, shop to your heart’s content with hundreds of products at your fingertips. Our convenient shipping options mean we can reach you wherever you are.
- When it comes to variety, quality, customer service, and price competitiveness, we are unmatched within the industry. You will be hard-pressed to find the same item at a better price, and we guarantee you will not find better customer service than ours.
What Makes Tuff-As Cost-Effective?
PPE and safety apparel is, generally speaking, by no means cheap. Considering the specialty aspects involved in the design and manufacture of these products, it is not at all surprising. We strive to bring you all the top local and international safety wear and work clothing brands at affordable prices.
- We are an import-direct company, meaning we import directly from overseas manufacturers, cutting out the middleman and thereby saving you money. We also buy our full range of top local products direct from the manufacturers. Why add an unnecessary extra rung to the supply chain, when we can buy direct and save?
- We use our considerable buying power both locally and internationally, to place bulk orders. This power gives us the negotiating authority needed to secure significant discounts and to carry over even more savings to our customers and bring you the best brands at the best possible price.
- By only having one physical retail outlet, we can keep our overheads low, while still effectively servicing the rest of Australia via our convenient and highly effective website. Our fast turnaround times and effective and affordable shipping options ensure that you will receive your package from us much quicker than you thought, no matter where you are.
Since our establishment in 2009, we have become a prominent occupational health and safety practitioner and suppliers of PPE, work wear and workplace safety apparel in Australia.
We have established working partnerships with the top Australian and international work apparel producers to bring you the best quality at the best prices in specialty work and safety clothing and accessories that are every bit as tough as you need it to be.
Contact us today for more information.