Find Syzmik Hi Vis Wear and Other Fashionable Hi Vis Products Online
Syzmik is a brand known for offering some of the highest quality hi vis gear on the market, and we are proud to carry Syzmik hi vis products at Tuff-As. We are committed to quality brands and fashionable hi-visibility designs, to make shopping for worksite gear both more accessible and more fun than it’s been in the past. Start exploring our online ecommerce shop today to see what we have to offer.
Problems Our Women’s Hi Vis Workwear Addresses
In addition to stocking the best brands, we’ve made it a priority over the past few years to focus on ladies’ workwear. Too often in the past, workwear companies have either focused on making men’s clothes or crafting unisex workwear that skews heavily male in design, style and fit. By stocking women’s hi vis workwear (and ladies’ workwear in general), we have been able to help our customer base address some of the classic problems with workwear, including:
- Incorrect fit. When you’re out on the job site, you need workwear that fits perfectly. Outfits that are too big or bulky are uncomfortable and distracting, sometimes with dangerous consequences. By carrying both men’s and women’s workwear, we can provide better-fitting work clothes to more tradies—something that gives us a great deal of pride.
- A lack of fashionable designs. It’s true that how workwear looks matters a lot less than the function it serves and the protection it provides. Still, the way something looks on you can indeed play into how comfortable you feel wearing it. We carry fashionable hi vis workwear and have heard great things from tradies who say it helps them feel more confident and at-ease out on the worksite.
What Sets Tuff-As Apart Regarding Syzmik Hi Vis?
Whether you’re looking for fashion hi vis from Syzmik or a new pair of work socks from Stockpile, the brand isn’t the only thing that matters. Buying from a trusted source is important as well. Here’s why you can count on Tuff-As to provide the best products and the best experience overall:
- We’ve been doing this for a long time. The Tuff-As brick-and-mortar shop dates back to 2009. We added our ecommerce operation more recently, to reach a wider audience, but we’re still the same team with the same experienced background. You can count on us!
- We care deeply about customer service. We always like to say that we treat you right at Tuff-As, and we do mean it. It’s our job to keep tradies safe out there, and that’s work we take very seriously. If you need help finding a product or are wondering what brand is the best for what you need, we’re ready to lend a hand.
- We know our stuff. We aren’t just a retailer. In addition to selling men’s and women’s hi vis workwear, we’re also safety consultants who regularly work with tradies and businesses to create safer worksites and workplaces.
Why Trust Tuff-As Regarding Fashion Hi Vis?
Not too long ago, we asked ourselves a question: why couldn’t workwear be protective and safe while still being fashionable and fun to wear? The answer, of course, is that workwear CAN be all those things, and should be. By trusting in the finest brands and delivering products that we would recommend to our consulting clients, we believe we can provide the best of both worlds to our customers. Contact us today to learn more.
Where to Find a High Visibility Vest from a Trusted Brand
Whether you’re a solo tradie purchasing equipment for yourself or a business owner bulk-buying equipment for your whole team, one of the first items on your shopping list is the high visibility vest. Almost no matter the worksite or job type, a hi vis shirt or vest is essential to ensure safe visibility even in low visibility or other unpredictable conditions. The question is, where can you find a hi vis vest (or other high visibility workwear) from trusted brands? If you’ve found your way to Tuff-As, you’re in the right place.
Tips Regarding High Visibility Workwear
At Tuff-As, we dedicate all our efforts to safety on the worksite. In addition to selling workwear, we also provide consulting services designed to help tradies and their teams implement safer, smarter practices on job sites. Here are some tips to consider when shopping for (or using) high visibility workwear:
- Go beyond the vest. A high visibility vest is important for most jobs, but it shouldn’t be the only hi vis item in your wardrobe. A high visibility jacket or a hi vis pullover hoodie is a must for projects on colder worksites or long nights, and even hi vis pants can come in handy.
- Get the right fit. Too often, hi vis clothing is thought to be one size fits all. In truth, getting the right fit is essential. A hi vis fleece vest that is too tight isn’t going to be comfortable. Hi vis clothing that is too loose or too bulky, meanwhile, can get caught on equipment or in doors, posing a genuine safety hazard.
- Pay attention to the gear. The reflective nature of a hi vis vest or shirt can fade over time, especially if you wash it. If the garment becomes stained with dirt, grease, or some other substance, that can affect its reflectivity as well. Pay attention to the garment’s care instructions, monitor washings and check reflectivity regularly to make sure it’s still up to the task.
What Sets Tuff-As Apart Regarding a High Visibility Vest or Hoodie?
Why should you count on Tuff-As for your next high visibility jacket or vest? Here are a few reasons:
- Our brands. From Syzmik to Bisley to JBS and RITEMATE, we stock high vis gear from some of the best brands in the industry. We wouldn’t sell you anything we wouldn’t feel comfortable wearing ourselves.
- Our consulting knowledge. Our consulting business has taken us to many worksites and shown us how many tradies and their teams are using high vis workwear insufficiently or incorrectly. In addition to selling you top-quality products, we can advise you on best practices to help you stay safe out there.
- Our women’s selection. Remember how we said the fit was important? Too often, female tradies have trouble finding hi vis gear that fits properly, just because most of it is made for men. We carry a large number of women’s apparel, to help the female tradies out there find a better, safer, and even more fashionable fit.
We got our start in 2009 with a physical location in Bega, NSW. That store is still operating, but we also launched an ecommerce platform in 2019. Now, we can serve the entirety of Australia, with free shipping on orders of $150 or more. Contact us today for advice about your next hi vis shirt, vest, jacket, fleece, or hoodie.