VACANT POSITION: OPERATIONAL STORE MANAGER
TUFF-AS WORKWEAR & SAFETY:
Located in BEGA NSW, Tuff-As Workwear and Safety is one of the largest retails store specialising in Workwear and Embroidery, Personal Protective Gear and Site Safety Equipment on the Far South Coast. With a strong online presence and a rapidly evolving client base, we have an exciting opportunity available for an Operational Store Manager to join our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented Store Manager to oversee daily operations at our busy store. As the Store Manager, you will supervise the operational and organisational standards of the store. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking administrative tasks
- Building and maintain positive customer relations
- Developing business strategies to progress sales within the business.
- Maintaining effective day-to-day store operations
- Leading and coaching a team of 3 staff members
- Communicating and negotiating with suppliers
- Working closely with staff in the monitoring of inventory levels
- Overseeing embroidery and garment transfer activities.
Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills are vital for this role, as good teamwork is important for our business success. This is a permanent full-time position with remuneration subjected to the candidates experience and qualification ($60,000 - $70,000 per annum), plus 9.5% employer superannuation contribution.
ARE YOU OUR PERFECT FIT?
To be selected as the successful candidate, we require you to have the following:
- At least 3 years' experience in a management position.
- Outstanding leadership and time management abilities.
- Experience in visual merchandising to drive sales
- Proven understanding of back of house paperwork (stocktakes, banking etc)
- Experience in taking on high levels of stock and processes of stock control and inventory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of competence in the use of computer applications including (but not limited to) Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, database applications and Internet browsers
To be considered for this role, please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter outline why you are the most suitable candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org For further information on this role, please contact Alyce Snell on 0423 411 213.
Closing Date: 20 May 2020.